1. you believe marriage > wedding
2. cheese= life
3. sweet tea is a staple
4. your dress is fabulous
5. your husband is even better
I’m Toni Goodie- the owner and lead photographer at TGP. I am a wife, mother, Christ follower, pizza connoisseur extraordinaire, lover of laughter and bridal details.
Based in Daphne, AL along the beautiful Gulf Coast, I love photographing the
classic southern bride.
The road to my dream career as a wedding photographer began in 2015 when I was shopping for my own wedding. I LOVED the engagement season! Shopping for dresses, showing off my new ring, visiting venues, being all giddy about finding my future husband- it was all my favorite! After my own engagement session, I remember thinking, "This is a real life job you can have!?" haha! I went out and bought my Canon and learned everything I could about becoming a wedding photographer and never looked back.
My clients often tell me that they can see how much I love my job and it's because I do!
The process of wedding planning as a bride can honestly be a little overwhelming. Being a bride-to-be is such a special time that deserves to be celebrate and beautifully documented. Taking my experience as a bride and combining it with my expertise as a wedding photographer I am proud to offer a perfectly curated stress free wedding experience!
At TGP my goal is to deliver beautiful, artful imagery and to serve my couples in a way that they would feel loved and cared for through every interaction. Providing an exceptional experience from start to finish for each and every one of my couples is at the heart of my business.
- I have watched the entire series of The Office 3 times and wouldn't mind starting a 4th.
- I love working with fresh flowers at my desk and all the curtains drawn- give me ALL the natural light!
- Saturdays are for weddings & Sundays are for naps and family.
- My favorite holiday is my birthday- Halloween!
- If I could only take one thing with me to a dessert island it would be a bowl of guac.